Welcome to BodyMind Nutrition Seminars!
I'd sincerely like to congratulate you! The fact that you're reading this right now suggests that you're proactive about your well-being -- and well-being of your organization's members or employees. That says a lot about you and your company.
What you can expect in a BodyMind Nutrition Seminar
Our approach to delivering nutrition, fitness, and wellness seminars is to empower each and every individual to take charge and embrace their health and wellness -- through simple steps and shifts that last a life time.
Our focus in these fun and interactive seminars is to teach the "how’s" and "why’s" behind what you can do to achieve your health and wellness goals.
Size doesn't matter. Whether you are a small group of friends, a medium sized company or large organization, we will partner with you to create the best possible seminar experience for your needs.
What kind of companies or organizations invite BodyMind Nutrition to deliver seminars?
Many different types of industries and companies invite us in to share our seminars.
A few examples are: The Running Room, Bikini Boot Camp, Soldiers of Fitness, National Sports, Development, Trans Canada, Encana, Conoco Phillips, Chiropractic Clinics, The Calgary Health Region, The All West Insurance Network, RV Direct Insurance andLondon Direct Insurance...and many more throughout Calgary and the surrounding area!
Some of our popular seminar topics include:
- The Secrets to Cleansing and Losing Weight Effortlessly and Permanently!
- Nutrient Strategies for Exercise!
- The Simple Time Saving Strategies to De-Stressing Your Body & Mind
- The Secrets to Keeping Motivated
- You Are What You Eat – The Keys to Maximized Wellness and Immunity
- The Secrets to Creating Instant and Sustained Energy
- How to Tap into Your Strengths and Reach Your Highest Potential
- The Power of Beliefs – Create the Reality You Want and Deserve
- The Leader In You
- Taking Charge of Your Time – Creating a Balance in Life and Work
- Dealing With Change
...and many more!
These topics can be presented as stand-alone topics for "Lunch and Learn Seminars", or they can be combined together for a half-day, full-day, or multi-day seminar. If you have a topic in mind that is not on our list, please let us know. We have hundreds of hours of on-line training material that we can offer in a traditional seminar format.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org